[Booki-dev] Problems installing Booki on Fedora 11

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 09:50:46 PDT 2010

Douglas,

I'm having some import problems with objavi.cgi.  When you run it from
the command line it has a problem with fm_book.py where it cannot find
the iarchive package:

from iarchive import epub as ia_epub

I can't find this package either.  It seems to be a dependency that
you did not mention.

Thanks,

James Simmons