[Booki-dev] Problems installing Booki on Fedora 11

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 14:28:49 PDT 2010

Douglas,

I assume that by this you mean I should be able to enter this in my web browser:

http://127.0.0.1/objavi.cgi

and get the familiar form that I see when I use

http://objavi.flossmanuals.net

If so, that's not happening.  I've got my computer booted into Windows
for awhile, but I'll try this and send you a log.  As I recall, the
last time I tried this it complained of a font list file being
missing.

James Simmons