[Booki-dev] Comments on Booki

Alexandre Quessy alexandre at quessy.net
Sun Sep 19 01:27:48 PDT 2010

Hello!

2010/9/19 adam hyde <adam at flossmanuals.net>:
> cool....any chance we can tempt you to become our deb package
> maintainer? that would be _awesome_...also...I was wondering if you

Well, yeah, there are much chances I package it, though I have never
packaged any thing for the Web. Also, the files layout should reach
perfection before I package it. We can have some test packages for
Ubuntu on Launchpad for months before I consider it ready to be sent
to Debian. Also, Debian only accepts Python packages that are stable.
That should give us a few months. :)

> would be interested in building something similar to this:
> http://booki-dev.flossmanuals.net/ticket/275

Well, well... I don't have much time to give to a new project,
unfortunately. There are a lot of stuff I need to get done. Also,
right now, I am not interested in any form of Web development. Maybe I
should, though.

I'll rather try to start a book or two, and then, if I feel the need
for some features, I might implement them.
Sounds reasonable, no?

Later,
--
Alexandre Quessy