[Booki-dev] [FM Discuss] Empty Sugar manual

John Curwood marketing at lovinglearning.co.nz
Sun Apr 24 21:28:15 PDT 2011

Hi,

I think I know what happened to the manual, It's directory structure
was different to the other manuals as there was subdirectories for
two different versions of Sugar. So the import tool might not have
been able to correctly read the manuals.  I will see if Aco or Adam
can have a look at this.

Cheers,

John