[Booki-dev] [Booki and Objavi Development] #420: hyphenation

Luka Frelih luka at ljudmila.org
Fri Apr 22 08:44:44 PDT 2011

also, we hardcoded english yesterday as the language in body.html, to
get the hyphenation running. i see that objavi already knows (or
guesses) the language, i must check it out and use that information for
the lang parameter, as well as make hyphenation opt-in, via a cgi param
"hyphenate".

btw, does trac accept comments on bugs via email?

LF