[Booki-dev] pdf Fontes libres doesn't print

Elisa Godoy de Castro Guerra elisa.dcg at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 00:21:53 PST 2011

Hi,

During the booksprint we meet a pb : the pdf don't print.

I clean a lot the html and hope the pb disappear.
This week, somebody want print himself this manual Fontes libres but the
pdf upload here
http://fr.flossmanuals.net/_booki/fontes-libres/fontes-libres.pdf seem
still have a problem. The viewer pdf seem to show some errors (acrobat).
And printer don't want print the manual. I don't have acrobat, i'm only
using free software.

Will see with the pdf come from objavi i just send him. But i think that
the pb still here and i don't know why and what i can do to resolve this
problem.

I see a hudge difference (apparence) between this two pdf generated. Whiy ?
the pdf generated by the read section is using objavi 2 and other css ?

Thanks,
--
Elisa