[Booki-dev] PDF Export

Aleksandar Erkalovic aerkalov at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 04:45:33 PST 2011

i am not objavi expert but i am looking at this issue at the moment.
your notes in pdf are very helpful. did you use default CSS file or
you used your own?
what options did you use for PDF files (except different size)?

and you are right... it is not always "press and print" moment, but
one of the problems is
because we are not using simple pdf creation process. we are using
more complex process
that is sometimes hard to control... anyhoo, now that i am full time
working on booki will
have time to work on this issues. i will just need more help from you
guys when it comes to
showing me errors in print process :)

aco

 http://www.binarni.net/