[Booki-dev] Re : Small info about latest changes in Booki and booki.cc website

Nicolas Dufour nicoduf at yahoo.fr
Wed Dec 21 04:43:04 PST 2011

Hi,

Aco>Updates and bug fixes

The FM-fr site now runs with the latest changes (up to #575 included).I haven't tested everything yet, but it seems there's no obvious regression. Your fixes are very appreciated (particularly the chapter status bug and the broken links on the versions tab). Thanks a lot, Aco!

Note that I've encountered a strange issue with the base.html file, due to the default DOCTYPE. With HTML4.01 transitional (oh dear...) the page was shifted of about 10px to the bottom, and the tabs were all opened and visible in the same page... Changing the DOCTYPE to XHTML1.0 translational fixed the issue (it was already modified on FM-fr before your recent commits). Tested with FF8.0. I don't know if the behavior is the same with other browsers.

Thanks again.
Regards,
--
Nicolas