[Booki-dev] Problems with spellchecker

Tuukka Hastrup Tuukka.Hastrup at iki.fi
Wed Feb 9 13:46:52 PST 2011

James Simmons wrote:

> http://howtoforge.com/installing-apache2-with-php5-and-mysql-support-on-fedora-13-lamp-p2

Ok, good to know .php files *are* working on your server - I misunderstood.

> I have two virtual hosts on my Apache install.  One is running on port
> 86 and is for Booki.  The other one is on port 80 and is for OBJAVI 2.
>  When I put the info.php file in the document root for OBJAVI 2 it
> works fine.  When I put it in the doc root for Booki I get 404 with a
> Django error page.  Django is loading image files and other stuff from
> that directory, but it seems to be interfering with running PHP.

The Django error page is an essential clue: this tells me there's a
problem in what paths are configured to be served by Django. You need to
tell Apache to not pass that path to Django, as Django won't run PHP.
How have you configured Apache to pass the paths to Django?

> I really need to run Booki and OBJAVI on the same server.

I hope it will be possible to run them both on port 80 on the same
server. I have published patches required to run Booki on a subdirectory
instead of the server root, waiting to be merged to official versions of
Booki, here: https://github.com/tuukka/booki/commits/script-name