[Booki-dev] Problems with spellchecker

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 13:59:35 PST 2011

Tuuka,

These are my virtual host entries in httpd.conf:

<VirtualHost 10.239.17.123:86>
	# ServerName booki.walgreens.com
	ServerAdmin jim.simmons at walgreens.com

	DocumentRoot /home/jds/src/booki/

	<Directory /usr/share/pyshared/django/contrib/admin/media/>
	Order allow,deny
	Allow from all
	</Directory>

	<Location "/">

	    SetHandler python-program
	    PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
	    SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE booki.settings
	    PythonDebug On
	    PythonPath "['/home/jds/src/booki/lib'] + sys.path"

	</Location>

	<Location "/favicon.ico">
	    SetHandler None
	</Location>
        <Location "/media">
            SetHandler None
        </Location>

	Alias /favicon.ico /home/jds/src/booki/favicon.ico
	Alias /media/ /usr/share/pyshared/django/contrib/admin/media/

	ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/booki-error.log

	# alert, emerg.
	LogLevel warn

	CustomLog /var/log/apache2/booki-access.log combined
	ServerSignature On

</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 10.239.17.123:80>
	ServerAdmin webmaster at localhost
	#XXX set server name
	#ServerName objavi.halo.gen.nz
	# limit MEM to 800 million bytes
	RLimitMEM 800000000

        #Sometimes it takes a while. Wait.
        TimeOut 600

	DocumentRoot /home/jds/src/objavi2/htdocs
	<Directory />
		Options FollowSymLinks
		AllowOverride None
	</Directory>
	<Directory /home/jds/src/objavi2/>
		Options +All +ExecCGI
		AllowOverride None
		Order allow,deny
		Allow from all
		AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
                # Remove output filters in case mod_deflate is being used.
                RemoveOutputFilter .cgi
	</Directory>

        DirectoryIndex index.html objavi.cgi
	ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/objavi-error.log

	# alert, emerg.
	LogLevel debug

	CustomLog /var/log/apache2/objavi-access.log combined
	#ScriptLog /tmp/objavi-cgi.log

</VirtualHost>

The first one is for Booki, the second for OBJAVI 2.  I discovered
that OBJAVI does not like to run on anything other that port 80, but
Booki seems to be more flexible.  I would definitely like to run both
on port 80 on a single box with different subdirectories.

Thanks,

James Simmons