[Booki-dev] Problems with spellchecker

Tuukka Hastrup Tuukka.Hastrup at iki.fi
Wed Feb 9 14:28:01 PST 2011

James Simmons wrote:
> These are my virtual host entries in httpd.conf:

Ok, I'm not well-versed in these matters, but I can always suggest
something. See below:

> <VirtualHost 10.239.17.123:86>
> 	# ServerName booki.walgreens.com
> 	ServerAdmin jim.simmons at walgreens.com
>
> 	DocumentRoot /home/jds/src/booki/
>
> 	<Directory /usr/share/pyshared/django/contrib/admin/media/>
> 	Order allow,deny
> 	Allow from all
> 	</Directory>

Ok. This tells all paths should go to Python/Django/Booki:

> 	<Location "/">
>
> 	    SetHandler python-program
> 	    PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
> 	    SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE booki.settings
> 	    PythonDebug On
> 	    PythonPath "['/home/jds/src/booki/lib'] + sys.path"
>
> 	</Location>

The following sets exceptions; these will not got to
Python/Django/Booki. Instead, they are served as static files.

Perhaps you need to add this:

<Location "/info.php">
    SetHandler application/x-httpd-php
</Location>

> 	<Location "/favicon.ico">
> 	    SetHandler None
> 	</Location>
>         <Location "/media">
>             SetHandler None
>         </Location>

If the following line is redundant with respect to the DocumentRoot
directive above, you can just put info.php in /home/jds/src/booki and it
should work. If it's not, you need to add a similar line for info.php:

Alias /info.php /home/jds/src/booki/info.php