[Booki-dev] The Contributors

John Curwood marketing at lovinglearning.co.nz
Sun Jan 23 23:44:43 PST 2011

Hi,

While writing the Booki tutorial for this week, I have made several
Book exports, one of the things I've noticed is on page 2 of the
exported pdf the top line says "Copyright: The Contributors (see
back)", however there is no list of contributors at the end of the
book.  Is the ability to autogenerate a list of authors/editors/
contributors enabled in Booki?

If so how do we activate it?

If not how far away will it be? especially since we are now live with
booki on FM and when a book is exported/published from there we will
want its list of contributors to be exported with it.

Cheers,

John