[Booki-dev] Installing objavi

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 07:39:42 PDT 2011

Aleksandar,

I'm generally pretty good about posting bug reports, but this one was so odd
I thought it might just be me.  I was trying to wrap up the book I was
writing for publication, so I put the information in my "Booki of your own"
chapter and asked people on the various lists to review it.  booki-devel was
one of those lists.  In retrospect I should have posted a bug report, but I
had other things on my mind at the time.

My instructions were intended for a book I was writing for a specific
audience.  I wanted to make instructions that were clearer than the INSTALL
files provided with the software, but I never bargained to be an official
Booki manual author.  If you look at the book you'll see I provided
instructions to install several applications where the original instructions
were not that great.

James Simmons