[Booki-dev] Installing objavi

adam adam at flossmanuals.net
Fri Jul 8 07:45:02 PDT 2011

On 07/08/2011 04:39 PM, James Simmons wrote:
> Aleksandar,
>
> I'm generally pretty good about posting bug reports,

actually you have been excellent. Thanks James for all the time you have
been putting into this. Don't worry about not posting a bug, we are
grateful for all the rest you ahve submitted and for the help you ahve
given others AND for the docs you have written on Objavi and Booki. Many
many thanks.

adam

  but this one was so odd