[Booki-dev] Reinstalled Booki, now picture uploads don't work

adam adam at flossmanuals.net
Thu Jun 16 04:58:08 PDT 2011

i think one thing we need to do is supply clear information on how to
set up the environment variables. I believe that those that are used to
setting up software but are not used to django will get caught out on
this as has been demonstrated by the quesitons both you (James) and I have.

James - I was wondering if you would help us and write a short
description on how to do this? I can also help and we can ask Aco,
Tuukkaa and Luka to check it...

adam

Founder, FLOSS Manuals
Project Manager, Booki