[Booki-dev] Reinstalled Booki, now picture uploads don't work

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 05:38:45 PDT 2011

Adam,

I'm off work this week and I don't want to risk my book in progress,
Next week I'll be back at work and I plan to do a fresh install of
Booki which will use the install script.  I'll update my instructions
at that time.

My big complaint was needing to use django-shell for the migration.
Even if I had gotten it working, having to essentially write a Python
program on the command line to update a database is not for the timid.
 It looks like I didn't really need to do it, though.

James Simmons