[Booki-dev] Interesting tools

Lachlan Musicman datakid at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 17:00:25 PST 2011

Hey Adam, Aco and anyone else interested, there's been a fascinating
discusion about FLOSS translation software on the OmegaT email list,
started by Jost Zezschke, a well known tech savvy translator.

Anyway, I don't actually think that the discussion is necessarily that
fascinating for those here, but a couple of interesting pieces of
software mentioned that I thought I should bring to your attention:

For collaborative writing, with each author having their own colour:

http://piratepad.net/front-page/

and something similar:
http://gobby.0x539.de/trac/

I don't know if these are integratable into booki or have libraries
that Aco can use, but I thought I'd let you know

cheers
L.

--
Crunchiness is the gustatory sensation of muffled grinding of a
foodstuff. Crunchiness differs from crispiness in that a crispy item