[Booki-dev] login as discontinuity

Elisa Godoy de Castro Guerra elisa.dcg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 05:10:17 PST 2011

Hello,

I'm the french manager of FM.
I'm using booki to import a free book on booki to manage a translation into
the fr FM after that.

So, i have register. Ad i notice a possibly bug.

If i connect every day, no pb i can login into booki.
If i not connect all the day, i meet a pb, booki don't know me anymore.

When i have notice this pb, i have creat another account, and put the
information login + password on a paper near of my keyboard.
After some days, i want to connect on the booki website, same pb.

That's why i think there is a little pb with the login. All ok if i connect
meevery day, pb if i miss some days.

I hope it help reporting this pb, and good job, booki is very fun and easy
to use !
See you.

Cordialement,
Elisa