[Booki-dev] After updating from Git I'm missing a database column for my install of Booki

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 06:18:00 PDT 2011

Aleksandar,

I figured it out.  I had left off the hyphens on "fake".  I had entered

manage.py migrate --all 0001 fake

When I was supposed to enter:

manage.py migrate --all 0001 --fake

When I read the "south" tutorial it made it clear what the problem
was.  I did get some errors, as you warned me, on the "0002" command,
but it did seem to work.

Thanks much,

James Simmons