[Booki-dev] manuals seem to be missing chapters.

John Curwood marketing at lovinglearning.co.nz
Thu Nov 3 10:26:34 PDT 2011

Hi,

I published two manuals to the FM front page last week.

http://en.flossmanuals.net/circumvention-tools-mn
http://en.flossmanuals.net/circumvention-tools-zh

When I link to either of these two manuals the first chapter loads fine,
but when I click on any other chapter in the menu I get the following error.

"Error
This page does not exist. Book request=circumvention-tools-mn Chapter
request=basic-techniques"

While I was investigating, I found that the book below also returned the
same error when I tried to view any chapter apart from the first one.

http://en.flossmanuals.net/bypassing-fa

Cheers,

John