[Booki-dev] can't import manual

John Curwood marketing at lovinglearning.co.nz
Mon Oct 24 10:40:02 PDT 2011

Hi guys,

I've been trying to import the farsi translation of the Circumvention
Tools into en.Flossmanuals from translate-new for publishing to the
front page, however I keep getting an Error while doing import message.
Just prior to this I was able to import a chinese and a burmese
translation of circumvention tools fine.

I do have a couple of issues with the earlier imports however.
1 - I forgot to supply a new name for the imported manual so It's title
is now CIRCUMVENTION TOOLS 2, instead of CIRCUMVENTION TOOLS -zh.

2 - Also when I got the Error while doing import message above, I hit
the back button acouple of time so I now have a CIRCUMVENTION TOOLS 3
manual and a CIRCUMVENTION TOOLS - mn - 1.  Can these be deleted?

Cheers,

John.