[Booki-dev] local storage

Aleksandar Erkalovic aerkalov at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 02:58:01 PDT 2011

Hi,

there are couple of things that could be improved here. Improving
stability and scalability is one of our first tasks. Reconnecting when
the computer gets online and local storage. One of the first tasks is
improving the network communication (will start working on this very
soon, that would include websockets also), then reconnection and i
guess html5 storage would fit somewhere there. So yes, i would say it
is very good idea and we will fit it somehow into out roadmap.

aco

 http://www.binarni.net/