[Booki-dev] Fwd: XO Manual Refresh

John Curwood marketing at lovinglearning.co.nz
Thu Oct 6 10:33:26 PDT 2011

Hi Cherry,

to upload images you need to be in the chapter editor.
click on insert image and a window will popup with an upload image tab.

If you are wanting to delete old images, you will need to have some
level of maintainer rights for the manual. The manuals owner and other
maintainers are able to modify the maintainers list. Let me know if you
need this and I can set it up for you.
With maintainer rights, you will see an Attachments tab when you go to
booki.flossmanuals.net/xo/_edit/. In the Attachments tab you can delete
attachments that are no longer used.

Cheers,

John