[Booki-dev] Fwd: XO Manual Refresh

Cherry Withers cwithers at ekindling.org
Thu Oct 6 11:41:08 PDT 2011

Thanks John!

There seems to be an inconsistency on current draft of the manual:
http://laptop.org/8.2.0/manual/
and the booki/FlossManual files that it was generated from:
http://booki.flossmanuals.net/xo/_edit/
It's missing a few chapters.

Is this editable version of the manual the only copy? Is there a different
version elsewhere? I did a
quick search under "All Manuals" but this is the only one that I saw but it
could be referenced or named
differently.

Thank you for your response.

--Cherry