[Booki-dev] Redis

Aleksandar Erkalovic aerkalov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 08:06:18 PDT 2011

redis is important component. it is used for all communication between
browser and booki server. if redis is not working or if there are some
problems with it, editor inside of booki will not work. so, you
shouldn't delete it :)

like adam said... what version does it have, and what kind of problems
do you have with it?!
it must be version 2 or more. also, you can try to delete dump.rdb
file (where redis is saving data) and try to restart it.
maybe you have installed older version of redis as part of some distribution.

 http://www.binarni.net/