[Booki-dev] Booki sputnik issue

Nicolas Dufour nicoduf at yahoo.fr
Thu Sep 29 23:52:55 PDT 2011

Hello,

I'm currently working on the French FM site, and I've noticed a recent regression. Up to yesterday we had a booki version from https://github.com/esetera/Booki.git, timestamped Aug 31, 2011. Yesterday evening, I've updated the booki files to the most recent revision (Sept 5, 2011), restarted the server (apache2 and redis), and now the _edit pages don't load the dynamic content and sputnik fails (POST http://sd-14919.dedibox.fr/ecrire/_sputnik/ [HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden 120000ms]).

We're also working on the booki.css and base.html files, but the changes are related to style only.

Any idea?
--
Nicolas