[FM Discuss] Localize plugin

Aleksandar Erkalovic aerkalov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 00:18:13 PST 2007

greetings to all!

i am happy to tell you that adam and i have managed to come
to some beta state with localize plugin! what is localize
plugin? localize plugin (we reserve the rights to change the
name) helps you translate twiki user interface to non
english language and also helps you with skin/template
translation, css and image management of the flossmanual
site.

basicly, if i decide to translate some of the manuals to
croatian language my first step would be to bother
adam to create hr.flossmanuals.net for me, then i would
use localize plugin to translate twiki user interface and floss
skins to croatian language.

anywho, please go and check it. we need your feedback.
for security reasons right now .po files and skins are not
saved but you can edit them freely.

this is url:
  http://en.flossmanuals.net/bin/localize

there are some known issues on internet explorer and opera
but please, report all your problems and ideas.

aco

--
 http://www.binarni.net/