[FM Discuss] screencasts....

Matthew Biederman m.biederman at sympatico.ca
Fri Nov 30 06:21:58 PST 2007

personally I havn't ever used a screencast. It's likely that this is
merely a position based on my age (yikes) as I have grown up learning
tech from books/text and pictures.  The times I have looked at a
screencast, I've always wanted to skip to the procedure and end up
missing it, or having to rewind and become frustrated, and then again
I've never been good with people reading to me as a way to learn.
Maybe if the casts were broken into really small parts - as you
mention below, it might be more useful.

that said, this represents only my view and personal experience - I'd
be curious to hear if others use screencasts. If we decide to move
ahead I'm be happy to make them...

hope the translation is going well, adam.  it sounds like a fab event.

-m
http://www.mbiederman.com
http://www.simpel.cc
http://www.papercuptelephone.org