[FM Discuss] james Vasile

Elisa flossmanual at ec.yemanja.net
Wed Jul 2 14:10:13 PDT 2008

Adam,

I know you not have much time right now, but i post a question i have to you,
to not forget this question.

Do you have discuss with James Vasile about the licence of Floss Manuals ? GPL
vs GFDL ?

It's just to know because I have a good discussion about this with a french
who have study this point and he explain me how the GFDL is not easy for
documentation with images.

But if discuss, this point can be develop in the blog. I have see your text in
the main website. It's good to know your position. And i got the same.

--
Elisa