[FM Discuss] [IAEP] Sugar users manual

Seth Woodworth seth at laptop.org
Tue Jul 8 22:18:17 PDT 2008

We can sell a few thousand copies of a printed manual, but having a manual
translated into 12 languages and shipped as the first boot instruction on an
XO means an awful lot more to me.

Are we planning on documenting Sugar internals, individual activities, and
how to code for the XO?  I'm not against the idea, but a statement of
purpose ought to be defined for any event.