[FM Discuss] Fwd: First Draft Development Process Proposal

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 17:18:56 PDT 2008

OLPC is going to need a document management process, including
writing, editing, and translations. We have a very vague and general
agreement on that point, but nobody has put up a hand who knows much
about how to do it. I have used Documentum, CVS, and Perforce as
document repositories, and used Pootle for software localization, but
I have no professional experience with systems for document
translations. I have written to Sayamindu about this, and asked him to
check out a piece of Free Software for the purpose, but I haven't
heard anything back.

Greg Smith is working on the release process.

Any ideas?