[FM Discuss] The Inkscape Booksprint is finished!!

Anne Gentle annegentle at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 19:18:58 PDT 2008

Congratulations on your accomplishment! You should be quite proud of the
hard work.

I like the new tracking status selections. These are extremely helpful while
I work out the architecture for multiple chapters and multiple manuals.
Thanks for those, all of you.

Also, I'm extremely grateful for the excellent starting style guide and
writing guidelines. I'm using those plus some additions for the XO and Sugar
docs that should make it very easy for others to join us, plus it showed me
where I can get more consistent in my own writing. I appreciate it!

Anne Gentle
e:annegentle at gmail.com <e%3Aannegentle at gmail.com>
b:www.justwriteclick.com