[FM Discuss] Sharing data and offline updates

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Sun Jul 13 00:13:04 PDT 2008

hey Josh,

A few quick questions :

Shall we start entering reviews now on your pointer site or wait for the
dev cycle you mention is over?

A quick search of TWiki plugins reveals this for RCS :
http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Plugins/MercurialContrib

I have no experience with Mercurial, no idea how effective or easy to
use it is. Do you (or does anyone on the list) have any experience with
it?

I will look for the ccLearn people at Wikimania, thanks for the tip!

adam