[FM Discuss] fr french manual

Joshua Facemyer jfacemyer at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 20:16:13 PDT 2008

Elisa,

I think it's because it's on the left side.  Those are "unpublished".
They are not able to be renamed, even though it looks as if they are.
It's a bug Adam is aware of, I believe.

If you want to change the actual file name of the chapter, do it from
the "edit" or "view" page, by clicking on "move/delete".  Then it will
show up how you renamed it.

If you want to change the title of the chapter, move it to the right in
"arrange" and then rename it.  But if you move it back, it will lose the
change.

Does that help?

JF