[FM Discuss] books and fm - need your thoughts!

Joshua Facemyer jfacemyer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 15:16:58 PDT 2008

Adam,

A question I have is how possible book sales can help FM to not only
stay in existence but also continue to develop to better support users'
(writers') needs?  I personally would want some profit to go directly to
FM from anything I was involved with if it will help FM to be the best
it can be.

The second question I have is whether we couldn't do something of a
combination, such as 1&3.

More after the answers.

JF