[FM Discuss] books and fm - need your thoughts!

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Wed Jul 30 13:32:29 PDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-07-29 at 19:32 -0400, Seth Woodworth wrote:

> Another interesting consideration is that I'm getting paid
> (hypothetically) for organizing work on the OLPC manual, and I am
> technically the final responsibility on the project but Anne is very
> much the one who has the most edits so far.

You are _not_ the 'final responsibility for the project.  The committers
who are investing their time and effort are the project owners.  If OLPC
is currently paying you work on the project you are one of several committer and co-owners.

You are responsible for getting documentation ready for the OLPC
project.

It might seem subtle, but it is significant deal in developing
communities.

dfarning