[FM Discuss] [Fwd: New Zealand Open Source Awards 2008 - shortlist announcement]

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Wed Sep 3 03:29:05 PDT 2008

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Chris Daish <chris.daish at catalyst.net.nz>
To: adam at flossmanuals.net
Subject: New Zealand Open Source Awards 2008 - shortlist announcement
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 15:38:50 +1200

Anyone in NZ able to go to this on behalf of FM? Ali perhaps?

adam

------------------

Dear Adam

I am very pleased to be able to tell you that a panel of judges has
shortlisted FLOSS Manuals for the New Zealand Open Source Awards 2008 (www.nzosa.org.nz
) with the citation:

Finalist : Open Source Use for Community Organisations

FLOSS Manuals
for providing free manuals for free and open source software

We very much hope you'll will be able to attend the Awards event on
5.30-10pm Wed 24th September at the Intercontinental Hotel, Wellington.

If you are not able to get to the event, please let me know. We are
very happy for friends or relatives to come in your stead. I have set
aside two places for you.

We will be sending the shortlist to Computerworld, who may publish it
before the event, and there will be a writeup on the NZOSA website
after the 24th.

If you have any questions, please ask.

All the very best!

Chris Daish