[FM Discuss] thanks thanks

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Wed Sep 3 13:24:03 PDT 2008

hello,

I just wanted to extend a big thank you to Anne (Gentle) for her amazing
work on the XO/Sugar Book Sprint. Anne really did the hard graft on the
ground in Austin and was a wonderful host. I think the event would not
have been anywhere near as productive, relaxed and fun without Annes
hard work. She worked out an amazing venue, negotiated discounts for the
hotel, got gift packs for those arriving, arranged for pick ups, ran
around and got the laptops and formatted them, negotiated with the
Austin XO users Group, sent out fundraising PR and much much
more...really it was hard yakka (lets not also forget Anne also took off
a weeks work and time away from her family during the week of the
sprint) for Anne and the result proves it was very worthwhile

Thanks thanks Anne

:)