[FM Discuss] print issue resolved

mick at mcin.net mick at mcin.net
Wed Sep 24 07:35:18 PDT 2008

hi there,

I'd be happy to get some feedback as to the way that the Avidemux manuals is
organised.

I think that I've made mistakes in including some content more than once on
some of the pages, This is due to trying to create simple guides to point
people towards (I should do this with the remix)

I've got some ideas for how to make it clearer - but would really appeciate
some other advice before getting cracking in re-editing it.

mick

~>>>>> http://socialmediacentre.com <<<<<
~~07913882193~~mick at mcin.net~~~~>>>>