[FM Discuss] timeout?

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Wed Aug 12 02:57:30 PDT 2009

Tommi,

I appreciate you send good information to the list. However, can you
please make your descriptions of any problems clearer. I don't know what
you mean by time outs. Please send information on what you are
experiencing, when does it happen, and what browser and OS you are
using.

Also, its probably best to send these issues either directly to me, or
to tech at flossmanuals.net since I think this kind of information is not
very interesting for others.

adam