[FM Discuss] back in the... [image sizes]

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Tue Jan 13 03:12:40 PST 2009

Rockin'! Thanks. Maybe this is a question that could go to the list....

What has people's experiences with images in the rendered PDFs been
like? Because PD patches are so, ummm..... linear, they tend to get very
distorted and aliased when rendered out to PDF. Has anyone found an
optimal image size? The max dimensions given (600 pixels wide. IIRC) are
still too large I think. I imagine this is something documented
somewhere (ghostscript maybe?)

best!
D.

--