[FM Discuss] Fwd: POSSE and FLOSS Manuals

Norbert Klein anne nhklein at gmx.net
Thu Jul 23 06:57:55 PDT 2009

Hi Anne,

what is a "book sprint"? - don't forget there are also some "aliens" like me
on this list.

Norbert

=

--
If you want to know what is going on in Cambodia, please visit
The Mirror, a regular review of the Cambodian language press in English.

This is the latest weekly editorial:

Struggling to Understand - Faced with Different Reports and Opinions - Sunday,
19.7.2009
http://tinyurl.com/m2572j

(To read it, click on the line above.)

And here is something new every day: