[FM Discuss] Advice?

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Fri Jul 10 04:16:20 PDT 2009

On Fri, 2009-07-10 at 10:08 +0300, Tomi Toivio wrote:

> It would be interesting to find out what kind of documentation our
> local FLOSS users would be needing right now and to arrange a Book
> Sprint based on that. ;)

I was actually hoping exactly this would happen at the Oxcars festival
in Barcelona this year. One of the organisers had suggested they might
be able to bring all the FM language managers together to discuss
localisation of FM, and to help kick start either a spanish or catalan
community....but alas it seems they are finding it tough getting the
funds together...so we should try and find another way to do this...

adam