[FM Discuss] WinterCamp ToDo Wrapup

Janet Swisher jmswisher at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 10:56:45 PDT 2009

On Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 11:50 AM, Anne Gentle
<annegentle at justwriteclick.com> wrote:

> Janet ToDo
>     Firefox Book Sprint in CA

I feel a bit guilty having such a short to-do list compared to
everyone else's. I think I was out of pocket when Anne wrote the list,
and she didn't want to speak for me.

One outcome that wasn't mentioned was the idea of FLOSS Friday, a day
where people gather online and in real space to work on FM. The
proposal is to do this on Friday, March 20th, which is just before the
FSF sprint on the 21st & 22nd. (If it goes well, we can make it a
regular event, e.g., monthly.)  I still think we should do it, but I
am now not sure that I can participate much. That will be the day
after I return from the Firefox sprint in CA, and I need to spend some
time at my day job that week. Are other folks still up for this?

--Janet