[FM Discuss] WinterCamp ToDo Wrapup

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Mon Mar 9 00:29:40 PDT 2009

hey Elisa!

On Sun, 2009-03-08 at 14:15 +0100, Elisa wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thanks all for take us informed about the WinterCamp.

it was a great week! we missed you and Cedric! However there does seem
to be an opportunity at the end of the year to have another FM meeting
in Barcelona. It seems like a good idea to get the coordinators of each
of the languages together (and to establish Spanish and Catalan
communities)

you might have missed it but Minna came from Finland and announced that
the Finnish FLOSS Manuals is all go! They will have a coordinator by the
end of April... :)

> When i read :
> > WinterCampers ToDo lists
> >
> > Martin ToDo
> >     Teaching Inkscape with FM Inkscape manual
> >
> > Patrick ToDo
> >     Create Spanish and French translations of Digital Foundations book
>
> => How can i help ?

I think we need to talk about the completion of the French FM, there was
actually quite some interest from 2-3 French participants at Wintercamp
to be involved - so I will track down those emails and do an email
introduction to you and Cedric.

Also, we are currently using the translate.flossmanuals.net site for
translation of content where there is not a full language already
established. We can transfer this to fr.flossmanuals.net easily once we
have the site translated.

so, if you wish to start translating the Digital Foundations French
version, or finding people to translate it, then its ready for
translation here:
http://translations.flossmanuals.net/write

:)

Founder FLOSS Manuals