[FM Discuss] FLOSS Friday

Joshua Facemyer jfacemyer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 20:09:37 PDT 2009

Sounds cool, but I'm getting mixed signals as to whether this would be a
physical or virtual gathering?  Sounds like there are aspects of
both...maybe both are possible...either or, both together...?

Guess I'm still a little vague, but I like the idea I think I have of it
:)  In fact, I'd be willing to "host" one (virtually) once I get a bit
more settled in to my new abode.  Maybe next month.

JF