[FM Discuss] Fwd: [Y1967-l] Fw: HUGE VIRUS COMING!!!! = HOAX!

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 16:03:30 PDT 2009

This is part of what I mean about Epistemology and Ontology for
children new to the Internet. Is the message true? Is the threat real?

I wrote this for university graduates, and would not use this style
for children, but this is typical of problems that new Internet users
face constantly.

The problems of Creationism, Market Fundamentalism, Holocaust denial,
AIDS denial, and Global Warming denial are even more important.