[FM Discuss] FM Transmission / web chat, irc gateway /

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Mon Mar 16 06:45:40 PDT 2009

Oh good grief this is cool. You are far too modest! Thanks so much for
working on this, it will help so much with remote collaborators for the
Firefox book sprint. We have 14 remote writers (when you include me and when
you are superstitious about the number 13, ha ha). And, we even have a
volunteer illustrator!

Thanks Aco, too cool.
Anne

Anne Gentle