[FM Discuss] FM Transmission / web chat, irc gateway /

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Sun Mar 15 17:55:23 PDT 2009

On Sun, 2009-03-15 at 23:09 +0100, Aleksandar Erkalovic wrote:
> hi,
>
> so we talked in amsterdam about our current chat system and how to improve it.
> also, adam started to bitch more and more so i decided to play a bit
> with what i was talking
> about (twisted framework and some of the things i did before). so i
> decided to send
> this to discuss and not just the tech list so more people could think
> about the new
> system.

oh no! its terrible ! (just living up to aco's opinion of me ;)

i think the chat looks amazing. the opportunity to develop this into a
tool for book sprints with status updates of edits etc never occurred to
me...it really opens the door to a lot of things...

very very cool

:)

adam

Founder FLOSS Manuals