[FM Discuss] exporting as editable wp document for print outs

mick at mcin.net mick at mcin.net
Wed Mar 18 04:11:07 PDT 2009

Hi there,

One aspect to the current system that is a barrier to us using it in
manchester is that we need to be able to store and to access copies of the
docs in a Word processor format.

So being able to export the documents in an odt or .doc format would be
great. It'll give our tutors the chance to quickly alter the print outs to
add time, or location specific information.

This feature was mentioned in Amsterdam and I just wanted to mention it's
utility for us.

Niceone
mick

--
~>>>>> http://socialmediacentre.com <<<<<
~~07913882193~~mick at mcin.net~~~~>>>>

PLEASE NOTE THAT FROM APRIL 2009 WE WILL BE CHANGING OUR NAME TO
PEOPLE'S VOICE MEDIA